Welcome to MY WORLD

i love justin bieber, follow me on twitter @sexythangbieber, this blog is all about me, my obsession w JB, school, my friends and crushes and basically my life

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber
Isn't he soooooooo hot????!!!!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

hope ya had a safe holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope everyone had a safe holiday, ate a lot of great of food, and had an amazing time with you fam! i know i did. i spent the 4th with my ex-bf so it was a little wierd but i think the feelings for him came back because i cant wait to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know if he has another girlfriend but if he does she a very lucky girl cuz he's amazing. he's cute, sweet, funny, and has great style. he's here for the summer but has to work so that suxxs:(

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOh cairee has a crush!!!! At least you dont like Ben anymore. I miss you so much please email me at music.luva.k@gmail.com Luv ya lots and i hope to see you soon

    -Home skillet chicken biscuit (Kelly)

    ReplyDelete