Welcome to MY WORLD

i love justin bieber, follow me on twitter @sexythangbieber, this blog is all about me, my obsession w JB, school, my friends and crushes and basically my life

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber
Isn't he soooooooo hot????!!!!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

justin on the tonight show with Jay Leno!!!

well last night Justin was on the tonight show with Jay Leno.  I loved his impression of his baby sis  Jazzy he said, " i 'll call her and say hi how are you doing and she'll say "bieber bieber bieber" then i will be like do you have anything else to say and then she will say bieber" he was really cute. in the end he got me even more excited about the preview. aand he also said something that set the beliebers in an uproar. he was talking about halliee steinfield and said that she was cute but he wouldn'tdate her because she was two year younger than him. Well justin is supposedly going out with Selena Gomez who is 2 years older than him. If they are going out that is considered satutory rape. so he really should be with haliee and avoid a run-in with the law as well as Selena.

No comments:

Post a Comment